I Was Expelled From the Hero’s Party, but Because I Can Create Legendary-Class Items, My Territory Has Become the Strongest. C204


“Alchemy Episode 204: Demon King Stramarbel’s perspective: Demon King comes to the village”

"Demon King Stramabel's View"









Okay, we've arrived. 

However, no matter how you look at it, even from the demon lord's perspective, it is a relaxing farming village. 

As a demon lord, I feel out of place and uneasy. 

 

"Demon King, it's a normal farming village, and there's someone there, probably working in the farmland. Could it be that Knight Commander Rulin has deceived him?"



“Like Bibi, this is a rural village.”



"Yeah, I felt it too. Hey, Rulin, it's a normal farming village. Are there really Dryad spirits?"



"According to the map I received in the capital, it's definitely here. I think the alchemist Franz is here, I should check."



Lulin doesn't seem to be lying, so I'd like to think that there are spirit Dryads in this farming village. 

I get excited thinking that my long-held dream will finally come true. 

I did it! I did it! 

The day has come to become the strongest demon lord. 

The demon lord and demons have a long history in the past. 

It is said that those who married the spirit Dryad tribe were able to subdue their opponents. 

Possessing a woman from the spirit Dryad clan would be synonymous with possessing the world. 

The humans have the same idea, and in this era, I will be the strongest demon lord. 

There are four demon lords: the demon lord of the northern continent, and the demon lord of the southern continent. 

The demon king of the western continent is Stramabel, and finally the demon king of the eastern continent, Asamano King. 

The four demon lords are of the same demon race, and although they have a common enemy with humans, they are not necessarily friendly. 

That can be said to be the point where they lose to the humans. 

The humans are very cooperative and can act in groups, but the demons are the exact opposite; the four demon lords are not cooperative and always act alone, which is said to be the reason why they can't win. 

If the four demon lords were able to act as a group, it wouldn't be surprising if they could overwhelm the humans. 

However, if I find a woman from the spirit Dryad tribe and marry her, I don't need to be friends with her, and the moment I marry her, me and my companions will be granted the blessings of the spirit Dryad tribe. 

Legend has it that his magical power increased beyond belief, and he gained a power comparable to that of a god. 



"Demon general of the west, I'm going to the countryside, so that I can become the strongest."



"Bibi will be happy to go."



“Pahuna is dying of joy.”



"Sella looks like she's going to cry."



I head to the village with the West Demon General's daughter and the leader. 

Comments