I Was Transported to Another World, but I Negotiated and Persuaded Both the Goddess and the Demon King. C213
Episode 213 Kejime!
"How's it going? Is everything going well?"
When I opened the door, unlike a few minutes ago, papers were scattered all over the place.
“What is this?”
When I picked up a few pictures, I realized that although they were rough drawings, they were all Sikibu's costume designs.
Have you forgotten that paper is also a valuable item?
“Hey, just one piece!”
Shikibu knew this, but when he was looking at Yui's design, various things came to mind, and he shifted responsibility.
“Have you decided on Murasaki?”
“Ah, this is me!”
The design given to me is not much different from the clothes I am currently wearing.
Murasaki herself isn't really interested in clothes, so it seems like she just needs something that is easy to move around in.
“Shikibu, make up your mind!”
“I know, but costumes are important to women!”
Shikibu is the type of person who takes time to shop.
It looks like it's going to take a while, so I'll sit down and talk with Murasaki.
The topic of the conversation was about dowsers.
“If you had come, I would have loved to see you too!”
“I see, we knew each other!”
“Ah, I thought he was just an unreasonable person, but I was surprised to see that he was the heir of the Lundenburg family!”
"Probably hasn't changed!"
“I see, it kind of looks like you!”
“I feel sorry for the dowser!”
"I guess we're both good at that!"
We both laugh.
“Murasaki~, which one do you think is better?”
Shikibu brought two designs and asked Murasaki for his opinion.
I feel like this is a question unique to women, where they ask, "Which one do you like better?" and when you say something different than what you think, they say something like, "But..." and end up making you choose the one you like. .
“Yes, but don’t you think this color is nice too?”
...I guess that's what happened.
Then, the exchange between Shikibu and Murasaki continues.
The door was open and Iria brought drinks.
“…What is this?”
His voice was low, as if he was shocked.
"No, I had Takuto make some clothes for me, so I was designing them, but I ended up with more than I expected..."
“Ilia, I have nothing to do with it!”
For now, I'll defend myself.
Yui cleans up the designs on the table.
When Ilia placed her drink in the empty space, she looked at some of the designs that had fallen.
“This is amazing!”
“You think so too, Ilia!”
"Yes. Did you draw this?"
asked Yui.
“I think you know my face, but it’s Yui, who is in charge of our design!”
Yui stands up and bows to Iria.
“But why did the new clothes have the same design until now?”
Iria wondered and asked Shikibu.
"Well, I got married, so I guess it's time for a change of pace... Hey, Murasaki!"
“Oh, the clothes Takuto makes are extremely light and extremely comfortable!”
I think Murasaki probably doesn't have any bad intentions at all, but everything Shikibu was talking about while trying to deceive her was all for nothing.
At the same time, I reaffirmed my crisis management ability by not reminding myself to keep it a secret.
“Takuto-san, could you please explain a little bit?”
The tone is the same as usual, but I can sense that it's unpleasant.
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
“Yes, that’s the image!”
Ilia is happily designing clothes with Yui.
I never said anything about making it.
Shikibu and Murasaki also seem to feel responsible.
“Ilia, I didn’t promise to make you any clothes! Besides, the clothes at my shop are expensive and aren’t something you can change easily!”
"...Approximately how much are you?"
"At least 5,000 gold coins. If you add accessories, it will be more than that."
When I answered Iria, Shikibu and Murasaki looked at me and said, ``Eh!''.
“Takuto, I heard it was expensive, but do you really want to spend that much?”
"Of course! It's lightweight, durable, and has an elastic feature!"
"...It's a lot more expensive than I expected!"
“That’s why I told you first, it’s expensive!”
Shikibu and his friends were surprised at the price, which was higher than they expected.
However, selling so many clothes at such low prices causes confusion in market prices.
Besides, even the type of armor worn by rank B players costs at least 2,000 gold coins.
Clothes made by the Arachne tribe have even more defense than that, so they're cheaper.
"I understand. I will pay up to 5,000 gold coins, so please let me know the amount after you receive the design."
Ilia declared the budget and budget adjustments after the design, indicating her intention to purchase.
“…Why did you spend so much money to buy it?”
“This is my own way of punishing people.”
In Ilia's own way, I guess she's trying to get back at what I did to Eijin...
"I understand. Since you always take care of me, I'll make it a little cheaper."
“Thank you very much.”
“What will Shikibu and the others do?”
Couples are being consulted.
He probably didn't have the budget since he had already bought a house.
"...Yes, it's true that it's expensive, but it's worth it, so I'll buy it."
"I understand. Don't worry, I'll make sure it's cheap!"
"Please!"
When Shikibu and the others finished their conversation, Yui looked pale.
"Yui, are you feeling unwell?"
"No, even though it's such a luxury item, I ordered two pairs..."
"Ah, then don't worry! Yotsuba Shokai makes the food, clothing, and shelter of its employees as comfortable as possible. Clothes are provided by me."
Perhaps feeling a little relieved, her complexion improved.
"That's cheating, I think I'll join Yotsuba Shokai too."
"Oh, great! I'll make one for the adventurer section, so do you want to come?"
Even Shikibu was taken aback because he agreed so easily.
"You're kidding! I have work to do at Gilmas, so I don't want to get any more work done."
"I see, that's a shame! I'll leave Yui alone, so please decide on the design!"
"I understand."
Shikibu happily replies.
Iria told me that the exam date would be 20 days later in the royal capital and 90 days later in the magic city.
...The exam date in the royal capital is earlier!
I called out to Yui, "Please!" and [transferred] from the guild hall to the ``Hourai Sea of Trees''.
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
"Can I order this?"
Give the dowsers' designs to Clara.
"This is so extravagant! It's so different and interesting!"
It seems like he has a lot of desire to create.
Arachne and the others gathered at Clara's place, looking at the design and making a fuss.
It's like a middle school girl making a fuss over a photo of an idol, and it looks like she's really having fun.
"Also, I have other clothes to request, so I'll bring you another design."
"It's not a big deal. Now that Takuto is taking requests, everyone is happy because they can make the clothes they want."
"However, wouldn't the reward be completely out of proportion?"
“Well, we just want to improve our clothing skills, so the reward is just an afterthought.”
"Is that so...if there's anything I can do, is there anything I can do?"
"...Is it possible for you to draw us in this picture?"
The paper they were given was a photo of Marie in a wedding dress.
Since Clara and the others didn't know about the existence of the photo, they seemed to think it was a well-drawn picture.
"It's not a painting, but your wish can come true. Just prepare a dark room or place."
"If it's a dark place, there's no problem because there are plenty of them, but do you want to draw in such a place?"
“Well, look forward to it!”
Comments
Post a Comment