I Have Been Reincarnated as the Worst Character Possible, and I Am Determined to Survive. C218


Episode 218 [Hidden village, participation in the war 3]


“Did any other demons appear in the human world other than that demon-chan?”



The next day, I came to Sky Island with Fioro and reported about the demon to Helenaza, who was relaxing at Sky Island's house. 



"Yes, it seems that his power is about the same as Fioro's before the sealing. I was thinking of getting some advice from my master if he was there, but he hasn't come back yet, right?"



"That's right. Marianna hasn't come back yet... Okay, I'll help you with that demon. Marianna asked me about Jin."



Helenaza listened to our story and said she would cooperate. 



“So, even though I said I would cooperate, what should I do? Should I go and locate that demon and eliminate it?”



"You don't really know where it is...Helenaza-san, as expected, you can't find a demon somewhere in this world, right?"



"...There's nothing that can't be done, but it will take time and requires a lot of preparation."



As expected of a witch, you can find someone even if you don't know where they are in the world if you have the time and tools... 



"Even Helenaza-san, it's not easy... Fioro. If you're of the same species, can't you tell where you are just by smell?"



"Since it's not a beast, there's no way you can tell by smell or something like that, right? Well, I can tell where the magic power is to a certain extent. My power is sealed, so I can't tell from the other side, but the other side is sealed with power. I don't have any experience with it, so it kind of feels like it. But it's hard to pinpoint the location."



“I see, given the current situation, I feel like we have no choice but to see how things go on the other side…”



According to Fioro, the devil came to this world during the past few days. 

If that's the case, the other demon should have already made some preparations, so I think it's okay to wait for them to show up, but it's likely to cause some damage... 



"If it's not an urgent matter, maybe I should prepare to investigate it myself?"



"Ah, that's right. Please do that. Just in case, I'll keep an eye on you. How many days do you think it will take to prepare?"



"I'd like five days at the earliest. I have to go back to Hazama and retrieve various things, so it will take some time."



After hearing that from Helenaza, we promised to meet again on the sky island in five days, and Fioro and I returned to the inn. 



"However, Fioro is siding with humans. He seems to like living with his sisters all the more."



"...I won't deny it. I've already told those kids that I'm a devil, but they're still with me."



Fioro said that with a red face, opened the door to the room, and ran away. 

After Fioro left, I called Chloe and the others who had been waiting and talked to them about our future moves. 



“Is there anything we can do until Helenaza-san is ready?”



Chloe heard the story and asked me if there was anything I could do. 



``Currently, I guess we should just keep guarding the capital.We don't know why the devil came to this world, so we should wait for something to happen in the capital instead of acting blindly. I think it would be better if



“I also agree with that opinion.”



"I'm fine with that too."



When I answered Chloe's question, Ren and the others agreed, and Chloe agreed, saying, "I understand."

Then, after finishing the discussion, I parted ways with Chloe and the others and headed to the hidden village. 

I explained the situation to the people in the hidden village and told them to strengthen security in the village. 



"A devil is in this world? That's another big problem..."



“Demons or other troublesome people have appeared...”



When Gilzel and Dobeld heard about the demon's appearance, they made difficult faces and thanked them for giving the report. 

After that, the security of the Hidden Village was strengthened even more than before against attacks from foreign enemies. 

The discussion ended with the elves saying they would research medicine and the dwarves working on creating a better magic sword. 

I thought I should talk to the country as well, so I went to the princess, and when I told her, the matter was too big, and the princess let out a sigh and said, ``After the demon king's army, it will be a disaster.'' I said so while doing so. 

Comments