Episode 217 [Hidden village, participation in the war 2]
"Providing the mysterious medicine and the magic sword. This alone will instantly give the humans an advantage in the fight against the Demon King's army."
“Originally, it would be better to provide military strength like the dragon nation, but since my village is also a target for the Demon King's army to invade, we don't have enough military strength like the dragon nation. I'm doing my best to protect the village without it.''
If you compare it to the dragon country, it's the same everywhere, and that country is strange.
The military strength is one thing, but the total population is also extraordinarily large.
I'm really glad that he became my ally through this strange connection.
That alone was enough to save many people who would have died in the game thanks to the Ryujin nation.
Of course, thanks to the absence of the character Jin, the humans are able to focus their full strength against the Demon King's army.
"Anyway, the magic swords of the dwarves. Was it a good idea to hand over that many to the country? Honestly, just one magic sword is quite a force, right?"
"This incident made the world's enemies realize that working together to fight is their top priority."
Gilzel nodded at Dobeld's words and said that he realized that defeating the Demon King's army as soon as possible was the top priority.
After that, Dobeld and his friends were asked to come visit the village again, and they went back.
"Gin-kun, welcome back. It seems like someone came. Who was it?"
"These are the leaders of the elf and dwarf tribes. They came to talk about how they decided to participate in the battle against the Demon King's army, and they said they would occasionally come to the royal capital from now on."
"Huh, that's right. Well then, if there's anything you don't understand about medicine, can you ask the elf people?"
"Isn't it difficult? They said it was their masterpiece, so I don't think they'll tell me about it anytime soon."
Even though I'm like that, I thought it would be a good idea to just ask him, so I thought that if I had a chance to meet him next time, I would ask him to tell me a little bit about medicine.
After that, I spent the day helping Ren with his research, and when I returned to the inn and was killing time in my room until dinner, Fioro came into my room and asked me.
"It's unusual for you to come to me."
"Yeah, I tried not to get too close to them. There's no idiot who would just like to get close to someone whose power has been sealed away."
"Well, then why did you come like that?"
In response to my words, Fioro made a grim expression and said, ``Some demons have appeared in this world.''
The devil came out.
In other words, someone in this world has made a contract with the devil, just like Jin made a contract with Fioro in the game.
"Is that true?"
"Even if your power was taken away, you didn't seal away that ability, right? Just the other day, I felt a sign that a demon was coming to this world. And it was a demon of the same class as me."
“Do you have a color name?”
"I couldn't tell which one it was because it was too far away, but I'm sure it's famous."
After hearing Fioro's story, I suddenly had a bad feeling and asked him about something.
"...Hey, the place where that devil came from isn't the hero's place, right?"
"I'm sure the hero was with the dragon right now? If that's the case, it's okay. What I felt was in a completely different direction, so maybe you thought the hero had made a pact with the devil?"
"Well, I'm aware that I've stopped the hero's growth several times, so I think that's why I might have been taken advantage of by the devil."
"Hmm...well, the hero has a holy sword that demons don't like, so he won't be targeted by demons anytime soon. I can't even make a contract with him unless he's mentally damaged."
The hero's holy sword has tremendous resistance to "demons" such as monsters and devils.
As long as that holy sword exists, I don't think there will be any pattern of the hero falling into darkness, but I'm still worried...
“Even if you don’t worry about the hero, it’s certain that demons are coming to this world, right?”
"Yeah, I thought I'd report it just in case."
"Wow, that's surprising. I thought you would cooperate with that demon and regain your powers."
``I've gotten used to my current life and am enjoying human life.It's more fun than when I lived in the devil's world, and above all, the food is delicious.Although I lost my powers, everything else is good, so I don't want to be destroyed.'' I don’t want to.”
When Fioro said that, he finally said in a low voice, ``Also, I've become friends with Helena and the others,'' with his cheeks turning red with embarrassment.
After that, I thanked Fioro and decided to think about my future.
"Well, the most important thing is to talk to Master... Master, when are you coming back?"
According to Helenaza, she went out to look for a present for me, but she hasn't come back yet.
Instead, there is Helenaza on Sky Island, so wouldn't it be better to talk to Helenaza and take measures against the demon?
Thinking about this, I decided to go to Sky Island tomorrow since it was already evening and it would be a nuisance if I went there now.
Comments
Post a Comment