I Was Expelled From the Hero’s Party, but Because I Can Create Legendary-Class Items, My Territory Has Become the Strongest. C208


“Alchemy Chapter 208: Demon King’s Perspective: Demon King Discovers Dryad”

"Demon King Stramabel's View"







I finally found my wife! 

With this, I am as good as qualified to become the strongest demon lord. 

And coming to me from the other side. 

That being said, I can't imagine that the hero Gratias was dumped by this girl. 

Look at it, hero Gratias! ! 

The hero was defeated, and I was chosen, hahahahaha! 

"But please go home?"

 Why are you going home? 



"I'm not going home. Leah, give me the blessing of the tree spirit! Become the Demon King's wife, and I will become the strongest Demon King! Come on, let's get married, Leah!"



"There's no way I'm going to do that. The reason is that I'm going to marry Franz. I'm sorry, but I'm going to become Franz's wife."



"Stupid! You're the village chief, Franz. I'm the Demon King. I'm the strongest Demon King on the western continent. Don't worry about choosing one, it's me."



I didn't expect her to say that she was going to marry the alchemist and village chief Franz, but I hurriedly told her how important Franz and I were. 



"Maou-san, I'm sorry. Lia won't marry you. In other words, she fell in love with Lia. She'll marry Franz-sama."



"That's impossible! He's just an alchemist, he can only do alchemy, and he's the village chief, so he'll marry me!"



"Acha~~~, the Demon King is such a pain! He thinks that Lia is completely his. I don't like it when Lia is in trouble."



What, is this girl also a beastkin? 

A tail is growing from my butt. 

I don't understand why the village chief seems to be better than me for some reason. 

Is there a reason why you don't like the Demon King? 



"Demon-sama, the women and children around Ria are probably bothering you. Shall we quiet them down, by force?"



“Wait, it would be a problem if I were too forceful and Ria hated it even more.”



"surely"



“Demon King, I am the village chief and I am engaged to Ria, so please give up and go home. Please. I have no intention of fighting with demons or heroes. I just want to live a slow life in this remote farming village. That's all. I want you to give up, Leah. I don't want to fight."



Franz says he doesn't want to fight, but from my point of view, I don't want him to keep coming here like this and go home without getting Ria. 

There is pride as a Demon King. 

If discussion doesn't work, then in the end, I'll use force to control her and take Leah with me, although it won't go much further. 



"That's rude to the Demon King, Mr. Village Chief. I'm Vivi, the Demon Lord's daughter who supports the Demon King Stramabel. I'm sure there are other girls as well. You should marry them. Give Lia to the Demon King, that's it. It’s appropriate. What do you think?”



"I won't give Ria away. It's my village and its residents. I won't give it away to the residents, no matter who they are. I want to value the residents who are the village chief."



This is a strange village chief. 

A man who has no idea what he's thinking, and who seems to want to live a slow life. 

What is slow life? 

Comments