I Was Expelled From the Hero’s Party, but Because I Can Create Legendary-Class Items, My Territory Has Become the Strongest. C207


“Alchemy Chapter 207: Demon King’s Perspective: Tram reports to the village chief”

"Demon King Stramabel's View"





The tram took us to a rural village. 

When I looked closely at my back, I saw a tail growing out of my butt, why? 

Is it a beast race? 

Some of the beastmen have this much fighting power. 

Well, by the time you can fight Vivi, it's usually a rare item. 

Vivi was a little irritated that she couldn't defeat Tram, and not only Vivi was the one who was stronger than expected, but I also felt it, so I told Vivi not to worry about it. 

As I was doing so, I arrived at a rural village. 



“Mayor Franz, there is a suspicious person outside and we have brought him in.”



There was a man the tram talked to, and he called him the village chief, so I assumed he was Franz, but he was a perfectly normal human. 

Is this the village chief? 

Although it looks weak. 

He was reporting to Franz, and as soon as he heard it, he started panicking. 

There were several girls around me, who were also surprised. 

It's probably because he said he was the Demon King. 

Hehehe, the Demon King has come, so it's no wonder he ran away. 



"Excuse me, my name is Franz and I am the headman of this farming village. Are you the Demon King?"



"I'm Stramabel, the Demon King of the Western Continent. Are you scared? I'll listen to you. Don't be so scared."



I'll keep you quiet at first. 

So, if there is a spirit Dryad girl, if you hand her over, you can go home without doing anything special. 



“Stramabel!! Why did the Demon King of the West come to the village!!”



As expected, Franz was panicking. 

I'm distraught. 



"There is a story about a demon lord. I heard that there is a spirit Dryad in this village. Is it true? If there is a Dryad, especially if it's a girl, please let me know."



“Why do you ask that?”



"Why? It's obvious, because I'm the Demon King. I was searching to death for the spirit Dryad tribe."



“It’s killing me!!”



"How did you know? Did you hear it from the hero Gratias?"



“That’s not true.”



It seems true that the hero Gratias has come. 

I've heard of Gratias' name, and I've also heard that he's quite talented, and that his swordsmanship is the strongest in the world. 

If you can't win with Gratias's swordsmanship, it's also dangerous. 

Then the girl behind Franz came out,



"Franz, I'll come."



"rear!!"



“Ria, get back!!”



A girl named Ria. 

Who is it? 



"Demon King, I am the Dryad tribe you are looking for. I am Ria, the princess of the Dryad tribe, a tree spirit. It seems like you are desperately looking for me, but unfortunately, I cannot marry you. No, please go home.”



"What! Dryad!! Princess!! Ria! I finally found it!!"



I found it! 

Comments