I Was Reincarnated as a Commoner. I Can’t Stand Living Like This, so I’ll Become an Aristocrat! C201


201, Temporary return home

 Tuesday of the next week. 

Today is the day to disseminate information about the monster forest to commoners. I'm sure the information will have spread considerably by this evening, so I'm planning to go back to my parents' house this evening. I wanted to go check on everyone and talk about this weekend's magic verification. 



I finished my classes at the Royal School and returned to the mansion without participating in the study group. 

First, I shut myself up in my room and make barrier magic tools for the whole family. Even though everyone in my family is in my shadow, there are times when something happens. In order to eliminate even the slightest danger, I thought it would be better to have a barrier magic tool. 

After creating barrier magic tools for four people, I called out to Roger. The reason why it's for four people is because I wanted to give it to Marcel as well. Marcel is probably in a very dangerous position as well. 



"Roger, then I'm going to my parents' house. I'll be back in this room early tomorrow morning, so could you please make sure no one enters this room until then? I've been teleported and come back. But if they see it, it will be difficult.”

"I'm sorry. I'll make sure that no one but me is allowed in this room."

"Thank you. Yes, tonight's dinner and tomorrow's breakfast will be prepared?"

“Yes. Only the Grand Master, Lucien-sama, myself, and a small number of servants know that Leon-sama has gone out, so it is assumed that Leon-sama will be in this room.However, Leon-sama will be in this room. Your dinner today will be eaten in your room, so you don't have to worry about anyone looking at you suspiciously.''

"I see. Then you don't have to worry."



But that food is such a waste... I wonder if Roger will eat it? 



“Will Roger eat that dish?”

"No, I thought I had no choice but to just throw it away..."

"Is that so? Is it okay if Roger eats it?"

“I appreciate that, but dinner will be prepared for me as well, so I’m afraid I won’t be able to eat enough for the two of us…”

"I see...that's certainly true."



Is there no way? But it's a waste. 



"Yes, is dinner already ready? I can have it brought to you now."



When I asked that, Roger checked his watch and nodded. 



"Yes, I think most of the dishes are finished at this time."

“In that case, I only need the food that is ready now, so could you please prepare it for me? Then I will put the food in the item box.”

"Certainly, if that's the case, it won't be wasted. I'll check it out."



Then Roger went to check on me and then brought me dinner. The main dish for dinner today looks like chicken steak. Looks really delicious... 

But today, I'm going to eat Mom and Dad's cooking. Besides, I think Marie would be happy if I gave this dish to her. Yeah, when I thought of Marie being happy, I had no choice but to take it home. 



I was almost tempted to give in to the smell that stimulated my hunger, but I managed to stop myself and transfer the food to another bowl. I kept a lot of bowls and plates in my item box. 

Then I put the transferred dishes back into the item box. Now all that's left here is the plate after the meal. 



"Is this okay? Well then, I'll go. I'll be back tomorrow morning."

"Welcome. We look forward to your return."



Hearing Roger's voice, I activated the teleportation magic. 

The destination is my parents' living room. It's just before the evening hours start, so mom and dad are in the kitchen and Marie is preparing food in the dining room. So if it's in the living room, it won't surprise anyone if it suddenly appears. 

Additionally, Ian-kun shouldn't have finished his work at this time. 



With that in mind, I chose this time and teleported to the living room. 

When I teleported, as expected, there was no one in the living room, and I could hear noises and voices coming from the kitchen and dining room. 

I don't feel at ease... my parents' home is nice after all. 



I immediately leave the living room and head to the kitchen first. When I opened the kitchen door, I met my mother's eyes. 



"Mom is home"



When I said that, my father turned around and stared at me. 



“Dad is home too.”

"Le-Leon...? Are you really Leon?"



Dad seems to be doubting whether I'm real or not. 



"Hehe... Dad would know if I'm real, right?"

"Ah, yes, it's real. It's real, but... why are you here? Eh, Leon went back to the downtown area? Huh? Was that a dream? No, this is a dream?"



Dad is in a big mess. It seems like he's wondering if it was a dream for me to return to the city center, or if his current situation is a dream. 



“Dad, both are real.”

"Then... what do you mean?"

"I understand! You've decided to quit school this time, right? I told you it's okay, you can come back whenever you want. Leon's place will always be here."



It seems that my mother made a huge misunderstanding. He runs up to me and hugs me gently. I'm so happy... 

But I need to clear up the misunderstanding. 



"Mom, that's not right. Actually, I have a magic called teleportation that allows me to travel to distant places in an instant. That's why I came back for just one night."

“Is there really that much… amazing magic?”

“Yes, I came back because there was a story about that magic.Also, did you hear the story about the monster forest?I came back because I was wondering if everyone was feeling anxious because of that...Are you okay? ”



When I asked that, my mother nodded her head. 



"It's okay. At first, everyone was really worried and it was tough, but if we work together, we can do something, right? That fact seems to put everyone at ease. That's why everyone is so excited."

"That's right. That would be great!"



I'm glad the confusion wasn't that bad... I guess they did a good job of publicizing it. 



"Roana, should we close our business tonight? We can use the food we have prepared for dinner and breakfast."

"That's true. Leon's story is more important. Then let's make dinner and go to the living room."



After saying that, my father started cooking, and my mother called for Marie from the dining room. I'll follow my mother. 



“Marie, we are closed tonight.”

"Is that so?...Eh!? Big brother!!"



As soon as Marie saw me, she called me in a very happy voice and ran over to me. 



"Why are you here, brother? Did something happen?"

"It's okay. I just had something to do. I have something to say to you all from now on, so can you listen to it?"

"A story? Fine!"

"Thank you. Now, Marie, let's go to the living room with your brother."



So Marie and I decided to wait in the living room until dinner was ready. 

However, after I sat down in the chair in the living room for a while, I realized that it might be quicker to invite Marcel here as well. After telling his family, it will be difficult for Marcel to do the next thing, and it will probably be late. 

Thinking so, I asked Marie to stay in the living room and returned to the kitchen. 



“Mom, dad, I want to talk to Marcel too, so can I call you here?”

“It’s okay because we have a lot of food, but… it’s already getting dark, right? It’s dangerous.”

"It's okay. If you use the teleportation method I mentioned earlier, it'll be a moment."

"...I don't really understand, but as long as Leon's okay, it's fine. You're not a child anymore."



My mother seemed a little sad and agreed, so I used teleportation and headed to Marcel-san's workshop on the spot. I still had enough magic power to go back and forth to Marcel's workshop. 

Comments