I Was Transported to Another World, but I Negotiated and Persuaded Both the Goddess and the Demon King. C217
Episode 217 Apology from Grand News
Agency-4
I checked with Marie and the others about the content of the speculative article apologizing for the article and Yotsuba Shokai's image improvement article, but for the most part, there is no problem with this content.
Contract penalty: 100,000 gold coins, but I don't even know if it's an appropriate amount.
Even though ``Bridal Leaf'' is popular, it is clear that the amount of money lost in this article is clearly higher.
It must be sincerity on the part of Grand News Agency.
I asked Marie and Fran via telepathy, ``I know it's too much, but is that okay?'' and they both nodded.
“This is a penalty, but please tell me the basis for the amount.”
Angus, assistant vice president, answered the question.
"We apologize, but there is no basis for this. You may consider this the value of our apology."
I look at Kuro, but it doesn't seem like he's lying.
“Is it okay to have so many people?”
“Yes, I hope to continue doing business with Yotsuba Shokai on a friendly basis.”
"I understand. I have a favor to ask of you as well."
“What is it?”
"I want to see the material transfer device."
"...It's a matter transfer device. What do you plan on doing when you see it?"
"As a businessman, I'm just curious. If I could make it, I'd like to do it."
As Angus was thinking, Hereford...
"Good. Takuto-sama must have something in mind."
“Ah, and I would also like to propose something that would be profitable for Grand News Agency.”
The moment Herefort and Angus heard that they were talking about making money, they leaned forward.
“What is that?”
In a few months, it will be like a festival where the Adventurer's Guild will hold a ``Popularity Ranking''.
All adventurers of rank A or higher are eligible.
Although it is possible to decline, it seems that very few people decline because it is an honorable thing to do.
Those who declined will have "declined" written next to their name.
To vote, simply circle the name written on the paper provided at each guild.
Everyone is just voting based on rumors and people they have seen, so not everyone's faces and names are known.
That's why I'm going to post photos of participants in each guild.
It becomes an image of an election poster from my previous life.
And the winner will have a photo book published.
"I see! That's interesting. It's going to be more exciting than ever. Is it okay for me to tell the Grand Guild Master?"
"Ah, okay. But Fran will take the photo."
“Of course.”
The negotiations ended quickly.
Being able to make decisions on the spot is a test of a manager's ability.
I can understand that Grand News Agency is the largest in this world.
When I looked at Fran, she was trembling slightly with her mouth tied in a straight line.
Even I could see this expression on his face, so I told him using telepathy, ``You can go to the restroom,'' and then he looked at me and said in a whisper,
"That's not true! It's just that the story is getting bigger and bigger, so I'm a little scared!"
...Is that so!
I thought that was definitely the case with that gesture...
“By the way, Takuto-sama, what is a photo book?”
...Is there no photo book in this world?
``Simply put, I take various photos of a specific person and compile them into a book.''
"If that's the case, is there anything good going on?"
Herefort answered curiously.
"For example, there is a beautiful woman that you can't reach. If there were a book with lots of photos of that woman wearing different clothes and facial expressions than usual, wouldn't you want to see them?"
All of the men's expressions looked like "Ha!".
"that's great!"
Augie, who hadn't said much until now, shouted out loud!
It was so sudden that everyone seemed to calm down when they saw Auggie, and immediately sat down and looked down.
``The winner will receive a photo book as a bonus. We will also prepare a fair amount of compensation. Also, there is no doubt that there will be excitement when the photo book is released. If the photo book sells, Grand Tsushinsha will also make a profit. Are you deaf?”
"That's a great idea. We never thought of it."
``The distribution of sales will be negotiable, but I don't think anyone will be disadvantaged.However, since photography is considered a luxury item, the main premise is to keep the price within the reach of ordinary people. "become"
“That’s true… Representative, it’s fine to proceed!”
Angus asked Herefort for approval, but it was approved immediately.
“Also, is this a personal request of mine, okay?”
Go to Herefort and talk.
“What is it?”
"It's thanks to Eijin that we were able to build a friendly relationship with Grand News Agency. I hope you don't do anything that will affect your promotion due to the misidentified article."
“Takuto-sama, that’s it!”
“I would have said that this was my personal request. Whether it was a photo contract or an article about the Lundenburg family, Eijin can be trusted. And even after the misidentified article, he immediately came to apologize. ”
"……it is"
Eijin is at a loss for words.
"Mr. Takuto, please rest assured. As with the article about the Lundenburg family, the connection with the Yotsuba Shokai has brought us more benefits than just canceling this case. Thank you for your concern. There is nothing wrong with that.”
Kuro didn't say anything, so Herefort's words weren't a lie.
“Do you have any other business ideas, Takuto-sama?”
"There are some, but I can't say."
“At that time, if you can help, I would like you to be the first to speak to me.”
"Ah, I see."
Comments
Post a Comment