Milimos Saga – The Reincarnation Chronicle of the Youngest Prince. C183


Episode 183 Growth of the Roccia region

Due to the strong economy, commercial activity in the Roccia region has become more active. 



The roads were improved, the expansion of farmland made it possible to obtain more food for livestock, and the importation of wild horses that lived in forest areas from the Hartaut country and the Feronia region. 

Combining these, I was able to operate a horse-drawn carriage in the Roccia area -- something like a route bus in my previous life. 

The horse-drawn carriages sped up the movement of people and goods, making travel popular among the people of the territory. 

When people traveled, there were people who escorted them, people who ran inns, and people who started selling goods for travelers, and further industry blossomed. 

If the economy becomes richer with new industries, and the profit is returned to the people of the territory, industry will become more active and the economy will run. 



These continuous economic booms are directly linked to the satisfaction of the people of the territory, leading to peace in various regions. 

The powerful families who control various places have come all the way to see me and show their obedience, probably because their pockets will be enriched even if they remain silent. 

Some of those wealthy families asked me to give them a daughter, but they turned me down. 



Originally, I had no intention of taking another wife, but even though I promised to marry Honest, I've been putting it off because I don't know when the war will break out. 

Even if it's just an act, I can't show any hesitation here just because I want to look good to the wealthy. 



By the way, the economic boom is also having a positive impact on culture. 

Blacksmithing technology, which was a strength of the Roccia region, has achieved technological growth as the booming economy has made it possible to use materials in abundance. 

As money became more available and blacksmiths could afford to hire people, many apprentices began working, and blacksmiths who had become miners returned to their former jobs. 

As the number of craftsmen increases, each one naturally seeks to differentiate itself, leading to diversification. 

The situation is similar not only to blacksmiths but also to craftsmen in other industries, and the fact that they were on the verge of being economically destroyed by the Empire a few years ago is a lie. 



These improvements in blacksmithing technology are also having an impact on my magic research department. 

Steel with a pattern that can generate magic---"Magic Steel" is the fruit of magic and blacksmithing technology. It is only natural that as the skill of the blacksmith improves, the skill to create magic steel will improve accordingly. 

Since we are doing well financially, we have been given a generous budget, so we have been able to proceed with research and development at an unusually fast pace, and as a result, we have been able to create a large number of prototype magic tools. 

Currently, we are at the stage where we have selected only the most effective prototypes, improved them, and are testing them out. Among these, regarding military services, in order to prepare for wars with other countries at any time, we give priority to circulating prototypes of weapons and armor, collect opinions on usability and problems, and gradually improve them. His strength has improved significantly. 

The current strength of the Rocha army is such that if I were the king of another small country and had to invade the Rocha region, no matter how hard I tried, I wouldn't be able to see a chance of victory. At best, the only chance of victory is to continue delaying the advance of the army by engaging in one-on-one combat against the general and using it to attack supplies, or to invade alone and challenge the lord or king to a duel and defeat them. Dew. 

Even though I was on my own, it turned out to be a terrifying army, and I felt a chill in my spine. 



Oh yeah, speaking of the research department. 

The ``magic armor'' that I had been researching had come into shape to the point where it could be used in actual combat. 

The reason was a large mechanical hammer that was recently imported from the empire at the request of the blacksmith's factory and moved up and down using magical power. Due to the booming economy, a large amount of steel products were being sold, and in order to meet the demand, they would definitely need it, so they purchased it with a large sum of money made from the territory's budget. 

This magic tool works perfectly even with the magic power of a non-magician like a blacksmith. 

The research department became interested in the mechanism, and after analyzing it, they discovered a technology that could be used for ``magic armor''. I heard stories from people in the research department and received reports, but I couldn't get to the point where I understood the technology, only that it was apparently a ``hydraulic type'' that used magic to move oil to move the cylinders. 

While listening to the research department's report, I thought that the empire had done a good job of handing over magical tools that could be used for military purposes, even though they had paid for them. But I guess this is also a preparation for Funseroa. If the Roccia region doesn't develop, there's no way for Nonette country to become the third major power. 

In any case, by using this mechanism, the magic armor was finally completed. 







When I thought back on all the things I had grown up to do over the past two years, I realized that I was ready to go to war with another country. 



"It's definitely better not to start a war with another country..."



As soon as the empire's plans are involved, there's probably little hope for that. 

As if hearing my grumbling, a messenger came into the office. 



“I will report to Prince Milimos!”



From the mouth of the messenger, the same content that was conveyed from the family earlier was told in the form of news from Nonette's home country. 



“Additionally, the representative of the people who dug through the mountain range to the west is meeting with King Chorex, and seems to be trying to establish diplomatic relations rather than war.”

"Hey, that's good news."



As I thought earlier, it's better not to end up in a war. 



“What is the name of the country you want to establish new diplomatic relations with?”

"The representative said, 'Perese country.'"

Comments