My Reincarnation Skills Are “Playing With Dolls” and “Playing With Clay”, but What Am I Supposed to Do With These? C214
Episode 214 Handsome Prince and 7 Wives
The next day, I visited many sightseeing spots from the morning.
There is a large arena where wild beasts and gladiators fight, a fountain of good fortune where your wishes will come true if you throw a coin in, and an aqueduct that was constructed from a river at the foot of the Hakurei Mountains. I also went on a sightseeing boat.
During that time, of course, I will not miss out on buying and eating.
Things like skewers like yakitori, dango with a sweet taste like honey, fragrant carbonated water, and fruit juice diluted with alcohol.
Although it's not as sophisticated as Meurone, my impression of Lemuria is that it has everything with good value for money.
After having a lot of fun, it was dusk, so I headed to the adventurer's guild as promised with Al.
Yesterday I only stayed at the inn and took a bath, but I haven't stopped by the guild yet, and even though I'm going to have fun in the imperial capital for a few days, thinking about what happens after that, I want to do some quests.
“R-That’s admirable.”
The guild was so grand that not only Nolte but everyone was surprised.
A huge stone statue with a depiction of the founding father of the country, Lemulus I, in his younger days (probably glorifying it) stands in front of the gate, and is it a real bear? He is posing with a large sword raised towards the colossal statue.
The guild building behind it is, erm, 7 floors, or 8 floors? It was made of solid stone, with a large arched entrance, and the first floor resembled a hall with a high ceiling.
If you think that this is a building that could become a tourist destination in itself, you're actually not an adventurer, you're a tourist, right? There were many people wandering around.
"Um, can you find someone named Al in such a large place with so many people? How do we meet up?"
"No, no, just give Al's name at the guild office and say my name..."
To be honest, I thought Lucien was worried about me, too. I had no idea it was such a large guild.
Al, don't say something random like, ``If you give me my name, someone will look for me.''
We just wandered around the bulletin board, wondering if magic stones were sold over there, and then, when we came to a guild in another country, the first thing we did was greet and report, so we went to the one closest to the entrance. I headed straight to the counter.
"Um, we're an intermediate party from the Elzark Kingdom, but who should we contact to inform them about entering the country?"
However, as soon as I said that, the middle-aged man sitting at the counter's demeanor changed.
"From Elzark...maybe Shiro?"
"Oh, it's Shiro, not Shiro..."
"I-I'm sorry. Please wait for a while."
After saying that, the old man ran as fast as he could to somewhere behind the counter.
That's a strangely polite attitude. Adventurer's guilds are usually a little rougher or rougher, but I wonder if this is Remulus' way of doing things?
Immediately another middle-aged, well-dressed female employee came and guided us, telling us to come this way.
“Everyone can just watch some quests and wait for me, okay?”
``Eh, why?''
The ones who rushed in were Lucien and Eva.
No, I'm a bit reluctant to bring my girls to meet that super handsome guy, so I'm jealous.
“No, that.”
"All of you, Shiro-sama..."
"Um, party men..."
"I'm a party member and a partner."
Lucien answered with a cover. No, that's true, but why are you focusing on it only this time?
"I-I see, everyone please come along."
A female staff member will guide you.
"Shiro, you're not a woman, are you?"
What? What is that...
“Your attitude is clearly suspicious, isn’t it?”
Eva also overlaps.
"That can't be true, we met in the men's bath."
"That's true, but haven't you heard that there are some beautiful party members? Eva just joined..."
How untrustworthy am I?
A staff member takes you up the stairs, then up, and takes you to a much higher floor.
I thought it couldn't be helped, so I confessed halfway.
"Well...Al is a really good-looking guy, so I don't want him to meet anyone..."
````Puu''''
Even Nolte laughed at me.
"Really, I can't help it, it's not Maggie."
“Master, you don’t have to worry about that.”
Hmm, you guys don't understand the subtle secrets of men.
Then, the thick wooden door was opened and I was taken into a place that looked like an audience room for an aristocrat.
Two rugged old men are standing in the corner of the room with swords strapped to their waists. Well, maybe they are...
Then, a staff member knocks on the door in the back and whispers something.
Then, the door opened...huh?
"Well, you're a beauty after all...well, you're not the only one..."
Three beautiful women in dresses entered the room one after another.
Hey, everyone, don't stare at me. This is because I haven't heard it.
While I was in a hurry, a group of beautiful women came in. Al, right?
She was wearing an ornately decorated outfit that looked like she was going to a ball, and there were a number of medal-like objects attached to her chest and shoulders.
"Nice to see you here, Shiro. Please call me. Let's talk."
In one corner of the throne room, there is a large reception set.
A sofa with intricate patterns woven into it was placed in a U-shape, and the five of us could sit side by side on just one side.
After making us sit there, Al and the three beautiful women sat across the table from each other.
Perhaps the seating arrangement had been pre-determined, but the first woman to enter was on Al's right, with a short cut and a rather feisty look, and on the left was a woman with long, girlish blonde hair, and next to her was a slender green woman. A fair-skinned woman with dark hair sat down last.
This person's ears are a little long, and he looks a little similar to Lucien, but when you look at his stats...
<Emaronna Parrieta - Female 20 years old Artist LV13>
It was displayed.
It doesn't appear to be human or elf, so it might be a half-elf. Also, artists have jobs.
Lucien also seemed to be very interested in her as he stared at her.
"Once again, thank you very much for coming. This must also be the fate of the gods. I'm Alfred, the guild leader here."
Even the guild leader! ?
He's 19 years old, just like me, and he's refreshing, tall, and good-looking, and he's accompanied by three beautiful women...how real is he? ?
"...Your Highness, is that all you have to say? We'll be in trouble with just that explanation."
However, the first person to rush into Al was the strong-looking short-haired woman sitting on his right.
Denka? So, Your Highness? That's right, wasn't it said that the guild leaders in each country's capital are often members of the royal family?
"Ah, maybe Al..."
"Y-you! I can't believe you called His Highness, who is a direct descendant of the precious gem, Aru!"
An armed man standing in the corner of the room started to get angry with a blue streak.
"It's okay, Grios. Shiro and I met at a public sanitary bathhouse where everyone is equal, and we're friends."
"Damn... I apologize for the inconvenience. Goodbye."
"Ah, that's right. I'm the guild leader here, so I think that's enough, but I also have the position of being the son of the crown prince of this country. This is Leonora, the fifth wife, and Nerys, the sixth wife. , and the seventh wife, Emma Lonna.”
``Please take care of yourself.''
My girls froze up in an instant.
Seriously...does that mean the crown prince's son is the emperor's grandson? It's Prince, from Majimon.
Also, Dai Nanchara Fujin...does that mean he has at least 7 wives, not just 3?
(Shiro, greetings)
Lucien punched me in the side.
"Ah, uh, uh, I'm Shiro Tsuzuki, a knight of the Elzark Kingdom, uh..."
(Also about us)
It was even more painful.
"Um, these are not me, but my party members, or should I say partners, um...Lucien, Nolte, and Carmilla and Eva."
``Please take care to get to know me.''
Carmilla remained stunned while the other three greeted each other.
"Well, don't be so stiff, Shiro. We're friends since we took a bath together. There's a saying in Lemulus that says, 'If you bathe next to each other, you're friends.' There's no need to be shy."
After that, I was half in a panic, but Al was a really good talker and listener, and he listened with great interest to all of our activities as adventurers, alleviating my and everyone else's tension.
I didn't talk about Canarilla because I thought it would be better to keep it a secret, but when it came to demons, I only talked in detail about what I experienced with Garis.
Indeed, since the Lemulus Empire is the suzerain of the Principality of Garis, I thought it would be okay for someone related to the government to know about what happened in Garis, or rather, it would be better for them to know.
Lucien and Eva modestly compensated for my lack of words.
It was obvious that Eva was afraid of prostitutes speaking directly to members of the imperial family, but when she was prompted to speak, she spoke in a much more polite manner than I did, and explained things thoroughly, as expected from a noble girl. I was doing it.
``Hmm, I've heard some bad rumors in Garis lately, but I never expected that a demon lord's henchman, especially someone as big as the infamous ``Crown of Wisdom'' in legend, was hiding under the guise of a nobleman. I have to report it to my father immediately. Also, I need to request a thorough investigation from Prince Goldiva. What do you think?"
Al asked his fifth wife for her opinion.
"In terms of national politics, I think it's fine to go with your Highness's thoughts.Also, in your position as the guild leader, without going into details, you need to raise your level of caution when it comes to quests in the Garris area.Lord Shiro. If it's as you said, there's a risk of encountering a demon on the highway.''
"I see, that's right. I'll ask you to request a senior adventurer to collect information."
Then he turned to me and explained.
"Leonora is the daughter of an earl, but she's also a party member when I work as an adventurer, and she's a senior adventurer. I can't stand her."
“Your Highness, have fun.”
They seem like a natural couple, and I feel like they're even more inseparable.
<Leonora Hindenburg Human Female 22 years old Knight LV18>
"He's a knight." That's quite a high level. Also, although I couldn't see Al's status in the bathhouse, I could see it normally here.
<Alfred von Neuklinge Human Male 19 years old Lord LV12>
Al is a roadie. He must have changed jobs at least once, so the person who has raised his level to LV12 is probably not just a fancy guild leader, but someone with considerable experience in combat.
I learned for the first time that the name of the imperial family of Remurus was Neuklinge.
By the way, the first to fourth wives are all princesses of other countries' royal families, and it seems they rarely leave the imperial palace.
It seems that the fifth to seventh wives, who have relatively low social status, are in the position of secretaries when they go out.
The seventh half-elf wife is said to be a famous singer in Remurus, and it seems that Al, who first saw her at a concert, attacked her and seduced her.
By the way, the 6th wife sitting on Al's left was only 17 years old and at civilian level 9, but she had skills like character appraisal, and seemed to know our jobs and levels.
"Why, even Shiro has four such beautiful ladies as his partners. I don't think he's jealous. We seem to get along well in that way."
When Al said that and laughed, all four of our girls looked slightly uncomfortable at being compared to each other, but they didn't seem completely offended either.
"However, he was at that level and was from the Elzark Kingdom..."
After talking for a while, Al opened his mouth, thinking.
"Roranna, I'm sure the joint investigation mission to the old highway hasn't reached its planned number yet, right?"
“Ah, good-bye, Your Highness.”
The female employee who guided us remained standing next to the sofa the whole time, but she answered without missing a beat. Apparently he was a guild executive.
"In addition to the guild's liaison party, only one group of advanced adventurers and two groups of beginners have gathered, and the deputy guild leader said that we can't start without at least one other group of intermediate or above."
Al nodded and turned towards me again.
"Shiro, if you're going to go back to Erzark after this, there's a quest I'd like you to take on, considering your skills..."
I learned that there is a trade route that crosses the western part of the continent between the Remurus Empire and Elzark when I took an escort quest to Parthea, but it seems that there are actually two routes.
It seems that the Northern New Highway, which is located to the north, is currently being used exclusively by the military in preparation for war.
Therefore, ordinary travelers and merchant caravans used to use the old road that ran slightly south, but it seems that it has become impassable these days.
Among the few survivors, there are some who have testified that their covered wagon was suddenly set on fire during the night, but it seems that they are not even sure if it was a monster or a magical unit from another country.
There is an opinion that we should send troops, but first we put it on the quest request board to send out a research team of adventurers, but apparently it doesn't turn out well.
The reason why they called out to us might be that there is a demon or something, even if the possibility is low, and if that's the case, it might mean that they want someone with knowledge to participate.
"Lucien, what do you think?"
Try imitating Al and asking the older girls for their opinion.
``...Well, I'm scared to be in front of His Highness, but I think it's a pretty risky mission.In the worst case scenario, there's a possibility that there will be an enemy that's too big to handle.However, in terms of direction, from now on... If you're looking for Carmilla and Nolte's hometown, that's where you're headed, so I guess it's okay if you just do as much research as you can without overdoing it.''
"You're a senior adventurer. Your judgment of the situation is as expected."
Al was impressed when he heard about Lucien's job and level from the sixth wife sitting next to him.
"As you said, if it seems dangerous, you can retreat. That would be a military mission. I don't really want to put the friends I've made in danger."
When I checked the conditions, I found that there was no penalty even if I decided that it was impossible and abandoned the mission at any time, and the reward was exceptionally high. It's called a dangerous area allowance.
That's how our next quest was decided.
Comments
Post a Comment