When I Went to Another World, All the Women I Met Fell in Love With Me and Things Got Out of Hand – A Carefree and Heartwarming Harem of a Man Who Fell in Love With a Death God, as He Pours His Thoughts Into a Sketchbook and Dominates All. C214


Chapter 214: spirit's robe

Deeply traumatized by that momentary malicious joke, I wandered around the city aimlessly. 



"Does it hurt!? Where are you looking while walking?"

“Ah, my brother’s shoulder has come off!! How are you going to fix it?”



You might think he's just a thug with a bad idea, but it's true that his shoulder came off when he collided with him. It's probably down to the bone. 



When I treated him with divine water, he was very happy that his chronic illness had been cured, and told me about a restaurant he recommended. What a good person. 



I feel a little better. 





"Brother, please cheer up..."



The person who gently hugged me from behind was my talented younger sister, Mizuha, the great spirit of water. She is the person who understands me the most. There's no need to hide anything. 



"Mizuha... see-through glasses..."



Halfway through, I couldn't speak. 



I just cried in Mizuha's chest without any shame or shame. 



Mizuha didn't say anything, just hugged me gently and patted my head. 





``Onii-sama... Mizuha has a proposal.''



"Do you have any plans... Mizuha?"



I almost looked forward to it for a moment, but I won't repeat the same mistake. Waiting for the sequel with serious eyes. 



``Mizuhagoromo Hagoromo is a strategy. If I could make your clothes using the water cloth I create...''



"W-what's going to happen? Tell me, Mizuha!!"



``Hehe, as much as my brother has put magical power into his eyes...oh, it's strange, I can see through his clothes.''



"Wow, that's wonderful..."



Isn't it perfect! It's definitely suspicious with transparent glasses. The downside was that I don't usually wear glasses, so it was impossible for me to wear glasses... 



Moreover, the degree of transparency can be adjusted by changing the amount of magical power, which is already the realm of gods. Would it be better to worship Mizuha? 



``Hehe... Mizuha is happy that Onii-sama is happy. Well, I was in the middle of shopping, so I'll go back.''



"Wait, Mizuha!"



He hugs Mizuha with gratitude. 



"Thank you...I love you, Mizuha."



``Mizuha too... I love that kind of cash-minded brother.''



Mizuha kissed her one last time and went back. 



 

I'm lucky to have a talented younger sister. The definition of a little sister is a little... no, it's quite strange, thank you to this different world. 





I felt completely refreshed and went to the store that the person I had bumped into earlier told me about it. 



"T-this is..."



It turned out to be a restaurant that served seafood dishes. 



A shock runs through my entire body. 



Come to think of it, I haven't eaten fresh seafood since I came to this world... 



I had forgotten about it since most of the countries were landlocked, but it's human nature to suddenly want to eat it once you see it. 



"Okay, let's go to the port!"



Since I came to a port town, I decided to get some fresh seafood. 





The nostalgic scent of the ocean stimulates your nose, letting you know that the port is nearby. 



When the view of the city suddenly stops, a huge port and sea spread out below. 



We run down the gentle downhill slope that leads to the port, humming along. I thought it would be great to go down by bicycle. 



The port was busy with people unloading their cargo and fishing boats returning from fishing. 



No, there are a lot of people, but they're all confused, and you can hear their screams and cries of pain. 



Did something happen? 



Ta-ma-ta-ma, I called out to a beautiful older sister who was nearby. A beautiful woman with tanned tanned skin and hair the color of the sun. 



“Um, did something happen?”



"Ah? Outsiders should stay away. You have black eyes and black hair!? Are you perhaps the person from another world that's been talked about?"



"I'm Kakeru from another world. If you have any trouble, I'll lend you my help."



"I'm Isana. I'm a fisherman at this port. I'm sorry for being so rude. I was just a little carried away."



"No, I'm not worried about it. What else happened? Is the kraken attacking the ship? Or is the kraken staying there and the ship can't get out?"



"...Why are your eyes so sparkling...No, that's not it!? And why did you choose only the Kraken? Because if something like that appears, the port will be destroyed!?"



Because it's a template...I see...it's not a Kraken...I have no choice, I'll stick with my Clara... 









“Hakshun!?”



"What's wrong, Clara? Do you have a cold?"



"...It seems like Master is thinking about me..."

"Huh!? That's good... I guess Master likes fair-skinned people after all..."

"No, that's not true! Octa is cuter! When Master returns, I'm sure he'll be happy if we give him a tentacle massage!"

"Yeah... that's right!"











"It's not a kraken, it's a pirate. They've been showing up recently. A delegation including my old man went to negotiate..."



“…Do I have to come back?”



Isana silently nods in frustration. 



“Won’t the Knights help us?”



“Of course, the knights also escorted the delegation.Currently, the knights are also hurriedly considering their response.”



I see...it seems like they're not just ordinary pirates. 



"Understood. I'll do something. Can I ask you to act as a guide? Mr. Isana."



"...Isana is fine. Hehe, you're really just as rumored... no... you're even better than rumored. I'm fine as a reward, right? Well, nice to meet you!"



"Oh, nice to meet you, Isana."



Hold hands firmly. By the way, Isana-san? "What do you mean, I'm the reward?"



"Hehehe, just as you think."



 

Kakeru was briefly fascinated by Isana's cheerful smile. 

Comments