When I Went to Another World, All the Women I Met Fell in Love With Me and Things Got Out of Hand – A Carefree and Heartwarming Harem of a Man Who Fell in Love With a Death God, as He Pours His Thoughts Into a Sketchbook and Dominates All. C213


Chapter 213: Goddess's soliloquy
 

After returning from the hospital, I had some time before the luncheon, so I took a walk around the royal palace with Miyabi. 



“By the way, Miyabi, what exactly is a demon lord?”



I think this is a late question, but I would like to clarify. 



"...As for the sealed demon lord this time, I'm talking about the demon king, Kakeru-dono."



"Huh? Are there any others? Demon King."



"Of course, the king of the demons is also a demon lord, and the head of the magic school also holds the title of demon lord. The king of the magical city-state Magicaria is also a demon lord. There are many other demon lords."





...There are too many demon lords! ? Isn't he a pretty important person, Demon King? Which is good or bad? 





"...By the way, how do you tell?"



"Huh? You can usually judge based on the context, right?"





...They're treated like homonyms, right? got it. 





“By the way, are you really resigning as the commander of the Royal Guards?”



“Yes, I was originally just doing it to be around nostalgia.”



"I see...if you decide to quit the Knights, what are you going to do now?"



You are welcome to come to my mansion, but would you like to join my party as an adventurer? 





"Huh? I'm going to be your wife?"



“……Miyabi is really cute.”



I can't help but hug you. I'm a battle fanatic though. 



"Hehehe...what's wrong? Kakeru-dono?"



The way she smiles shyly is also super cute. I'm a battle fanatic though. 





***





After that, a luncheon was held, and aristocrats rushed to see me. 



Naturally, aristocrats flocked to see the opportunity, but Miyabi and Nostalgia were firmly on either side, so it seemed they had no choice but to give up. 



It was really helpful. Yeah, I don't feel sorry. As expected, I have no intention of accepting it without limit. I'm not saying it's because the two people on either side of me were scary. 





***





After the lunch party ended, Nostalgia went to prepare to move into my mansion, and Miyabi went to take over her job after resigning from the Knights. 



I decided to head to the temple first to consult about the curse. 



It's not because I want to do something stupid with Irise-sama. I can't help it. All evil gods are to blame. 



 

"Yes, it's all the fault of the evil god."



Wow!? I was surprised... 



As soon as we entered the temple grounds, Irise-sama hugged me from behind. Before I knew it... 





“Ufufu, what’s going on?”



Wow, classic but really effective... 



“I-Irise-sama?”



"Boo-boo! She was a super cute older sister maid."



Argh!? Irise-sama is wearing a maid outfit that I designed!? 



"So... why did you come?"



"Actually, it's a curse---"



“Ah, ah, I can’t hear anything, can I?”



Ilize-sama, I got a lot of things right. Please don't blow into your ear! 





"...That's a lie. I came because I wanted to meet Irise-sama."



"Hmm...is that all?"

 

"...I thought I'd like to do something weird with Irise-sama..."



"Yeah!? Is that so!? Do you really want to be with me that much? I can't help it...I'm pretty busy though..."



 So cute...that maid outfit is dangerous. If you look at it directly, it will kill you instantly... I never thought it would be better!! 



"Please! I'm at my limit..."



I quickly decided to dogeza. I don't think, "Why am I begging?"



“If you ask me that much, I might not be able to say no... Come on, your sister’s maid will take care of you, okay?”





***





"So, regarding the curse...we have to do something about the source."



“Daimoto is a sealed demon lord, right?”



"yes. I'm sorry, but I can't tell you more than that. Sorry?''



"No, just knowing that helped me."



It was really helpful just knowing what I needed to do. 





``Hmph, I see...If Kakeru-kun does his best, maybe I should give him a hint~?''



Ilize-sama is close. It's soft, it hits me. 



“Please, let me do my best!”





I worked really hard! I had no choice but to get hints about the curse. 





***





``Well, I think it would be a good idea to talk to your friends first... That's all from me.'' Good luck, Master!''



"thank you very much!"



I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to Ilize-sama for always watching over me. 





"Oh yeah...this is just a soliloquy, but...the phantom thought guidance was erased by Aries and Sophia's curse break...it's mumbling..."





I love you...Ilize-sama. 



“Me too, Chuu♡”



Wow!? You're still here... 





Before I knew it, I was standing in front of the temple. 



Talk to your friends... huh? 



Okay, good thing, hurry up. 



Using the visual sharing ability of his followers, he teleported to Chloe. 





***





"Ah, uh... Master-niisama? I'm very happy, but you might say I'm a little embarrassed..."



When I teleported, Chloe and the others happened to be changing clothes at a clothing store. 



"Hehehe, then let's switch places, Chloe! Now, husband, hug me shamelessly in my underwear."



"...It's definitely on purpose."

"If it's you, you'll have to choose on purpose."

"I'll show you my concubine naked any time."

“That’s a man’s heart, Eva.”

"Senpai's sex!"

“The master who plans the timing is cute…”

"Kaku...do you want to make glasses that allow you to see through your clothes?"



That's such a cruel thing to say...I'm sure it'll hurt me too! It's intentional though. Although it's true. 





...Wait a minute!? Setsuna-san? You can make such wonderful items!!! 



Huh? Are you kidding? One more please? 







“Oshu-nii-sama… what on earth did you come here for?”



""""""……here we go?"""""" 



Everyone is confused when they see Kakeru leave right after they thought he had arrived. 



Except for Mizuha, of course. 



"You're so shocked by something like that... You're cute... You're cute... Onii-sama♡"

Comments