Episode 220 [Master’s Return/2]
Then, I was allowed into my master's room and asked him why he had been gone for such a long time.
``Actually, I was planning to come back right away, but a problem arose. It took me so long to deal with it. I think I made my disciple feel lonely. I'm sorry. ?”
After my master apologized to me, he looked at me intently and said with a smile, ``Looks like you haven't neglected your training even while I was away.''
Then, the master thrust his hand into another dimension and pulled out a palm-sized box with decorations on it.
"Yes. This is my reward for training my apprentice."
"Thank you, master."
When I accepted the present from my master while thanking him, he asked me if I could take a look inside, so I immediately opened the box and checked what was inside.
What was inside was a small ball about two centimeters in diameter.
...For a moment, I thought it was a normal ball, but it felt incredibly strange.
"Master, what on earth is this ball? I feel something amazing, but I have no idea what it is."
"It seems like it was a success since even my apprentice doesn't know what it is. Actually, that ball was made smaller by using my magic power to its maximum."
While staring at the ball, the master taught me about the true nature of the ball.
Hmm, maybe it's a ball made from master's magical power...
"...Eh, this ball. Is it something made with your master's magic? Is it possible to create solid objects with magic?"
"You can make it. However, it will require a huge amount of magical power and tremendous concentration. Look, it looks like it was made from the magical power of a magic stone, right?"
“That’s true, but even if you created it… your master is still amazing.”
When I looked at my master with respect, he happily said, "Thank you."
Even so, there's no way my master would hand over a ball made from my master's magical power without even thinking about how to use it, but how was he supposed to use it for me?
“Master, so what was this ball used for?”
"Simply put, it's an item that will further strengthen your disciple's power."
After saying that, the master taught me in detail how to use the ball.
According to my master, ordinary magic stones contain ``magic'', so some magic power doesn't pass through them easily.
However, the ball that my master made himself this time naturally does not contain any such substances, and while ordinary magic stones contain some kind of impurity, my master's does not have any of them mixed in.
My master explained to me that it was a mass of pure magical power.
Therefore, the master explained that the magic power of the weapons equipped with this increases considerably, making it easier to fight using magic than now.
``I thought that my apprentice was going to get into some kind of trouble, so I thought that if that were the case, he would need something that would help him even more than he currently is, so I prepared it for him.''
It is true that while my master was away, I fought against the Four Heavenly Kings of the Demon King's Army, and now I have a problem with demons.
Even though I have trained and become stronger, there are already many things that are different from the game, and enemies that are stronger than I know may appear.
When you think about that, being able to power up more than you are now without any effort is a tremendous blessing.
"Master. Thank you very much for thinking about me in so many ways."
“Hehe, you are my important disciple, so I have to do something like this.”
Master said that with a smile, and I bowed deeply to him and thanked him.
After that, my master asked me if anything had changed while my master was away, and I told him about the most recent incident with the devil.
"Come to think of it, I felt the magical power of a demon other than Fioro-chan for a moment. However, the magical power disappeared immediately and I concentrated on making the ball and left it alone."
"Master noticed it as well. I didn't notice it myself, but Fioro told me about it, and now I'm asking Helenaza-san to prepare to find out the devil's whereabouts."
"Helenaza-chan, Helenaza-chan is certainly good at finding things like that. I see, then if you wait, you'll probably be able to find the devil's location."
When the master said that, he said that it would be better to work on the ball before Helenaza returned.
"That's right. But how do you go about processing it? Can you just ask a blacksmith to do it for you?"
"All you have to do is attach it somewhere and use your magic while being aware of the ball, so I think you can have it processed at the blacksmith that your apprentice often uses."
"Is that so? Understood. Then I'll ask the blacksmith to process it later."
After that, my master said he was concerned about his home and headed to Sorajima, so I immediately headed to Leeza's shop to have the ball processed.
Comments
Post a Comment