I Was Expelled From the Hero’s Party, but Because I Can Create Legendary-Class Items, My Territory Has Become the Strongest. C210
“Alchemy Episode 210: Demon King’s Perspective: Demon General’s Daughter in Battle Mode”
"Demon King's Point of View"
A dark sunrise and a dark shower were emitted at the same time.
The beastmen would try to defend themselves, but it would be impossible.
It's probably a problem before the tail.
It would be different if the tail had some kind of power to nullify magic.
“Mofurun!!”
"It's okay, master, my tail is enough. I'll protect you with my tail, and I'll bounce back!!"
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
It defended itself with its tail!
It's impossible!
What kind of tail does it have? It's not even at the level of defense anymore!
Also, it repels Dark Shower and Dark Sunrise with its tail! !
That's a lie, where can you find a counter attack like that!
This beastkin girl is not normal, she's not your average farmer, she's a professional fighter.
He's a fighting type beastman.
That's also a level that surpasses even A-rank adventurers.
"It's dangerous, avoid it, Vivi, Pahuna, Cellulla!! They'll counter!"
"It's gone! I didn't expect it to bounce back. What on earth did you mean by bouncing it off with your tail?!"
“Demon Spirit Dark Sword!!”
I did my best to defend myself against the counter attack, but I wasn't able to make it in time.
I will respond with swordsmanship!
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
"Uuuuuuuu!"
As expected, it was difficult to defend against both Dark Sunrise and Dark Shower flying at me, but I managed to catch them.
That was crazy.
This is seriously dangerous, countering this with your tail is the most dangerous thing ever!
"Maou-sama, are you okay?"
“Demon King!!”
"I'll be fine."
When I tried to use swordsmanship, I wondered if the beastmen were Fenrir?
According to the Knight Commander, there were demon dragons and the Fenrir tribe, and I haven't confirmed it because it's legendary, but it seems like the Fenrir tribe also has tails.
Also, I can explain the current counter attack.
It's an attack and defense that would be acceptable to the legendary Fenrir tribe.
"By any chance, aren't you one of the Fenrir tribe?"
"You mean me? That's right, Mofurun of the Fenrir tribe. He's a demon lord, as expected, and he knows Fenrir well."
“The Legendary Fenrir Tribe!!”
“Fenrir, there was that legendary Fenrir, what I heard in the stories was true!”
"Demon Lord, it was the Fenrir tribe!! It's dangerous, and the counter attack just now was unique to the Fenrir tribe!"
"Oh, I'm honored that you heard me there."
It's strange that there is a Fenrir tribe among the spirit Dryad tribe.
I wanted to hear that both of them live independently of humans and demons, but why are they living together in a rural village? Isn't it strange?
Comments
Post a Comment