All of Society Is Bad! – The Story of a Man Summoned as a Savior. V19C5

 
Part 19 Chapter 5 Rei

Eight Amazon ships are entering the Yuedin Port of Feizi, the capital of Konchue, and are in a standoff with the First Fleet. 



General Guo Kui and Qian Wei, the general guards, were deploying their troops at Yuedin Port. 



"Well, that man really has trouble with women. Is he an Amazon this time?"



Qianwei looked shocked. 



“Mr. Qianwei also has to be honest in his heart…”



"No, that's why I don't like such a mean person."



"If you keep saying things like that, you'll end up with a lot left over."



"Someday, my perfect prince will appear."



"yeah yeah? "



General Guo Kui looked at Qianwei suspiciously. 



“Anyway, you said he wasn’t there, but are you still making a fuss?”



"I'm telling you to let me find it."



"That's troublesome."



"It affects our prestige. However, there are a lot of gods there, and there is no doubt that they are terrifying, so it will be difficult to fight them."



General Guo Kui looked serious. 



"So, just say you're here for business and let us through."



Three Amazons appear in front of Qianwei. 



All of them have well-trained and well-proportioned bodies, and are beautiful girls who look like they are wearing bikinis and are wearing leather armor. 



The central figure seemed to be the representative, and she wore a gold necklace-like decoration on her body, and although she had blonde hair and blue eyes and slightly brown skin, she had the appearance of a beautiful white girl. 



"You guys shouldn't be allowed to come ashore."



"Don't worry about it. Just pretend you didn't see it. We're in a hurry too. The one who kidnaps the <Apocalypse Child> will become the next queen."



"...What's your name?"



"Amalia"



"Looks like you'll do a lot."



"Well, I'm a direct descendant of the divine race. I'm no different in strength than you."



"Hmm, I see. In that case, that's not the point of this story."



“Thank you for being so understanding.”



“Tch, Mr. Qianwei!”



“What, I’m sure he’s not there, so there won’t be any problem.”



Then, the guards started making noise and making noise. 



"what up? "



As Qianwei said this, a long, black-haired woman with a strange aura walked towards her. 



She is around 16 years old and is an amazingly beautiful girl. 



Although he was wearing light leather armor, the guards seemed to be overwhelmed by the atmosphere of such a strong man, and became distant. 



"What? What about you?"



"Reirei. I came to ask you what <Child of the End of the End> is doing."



"Reirei? I don't know."



“What about <Child at the End of the End>? Do you know anything about it?”



Amalia asked with interest. 



"He's my fiancé."



“Haaaaaaaaaaaaa?”



Qianwei shouted. 



"Oh, I'm sorry if it's your fiancée. That's ours."



Amalia laughed as if she were making fun of him. 



Reirei pointed to the eight Amazon ships. 



The missiles land one after another, causing a huge explosion and sinking the Amazon ship. 



“These guys are slow in their approach.”



Reirei chuckled at Amalia. 

Comments