I Have Been Reincarnated as the Worst Character Possible, and I Am Determined to Survive. C224


Episode 224 [Devil's Movement/3]


Thanks to my master, her complexion improved, but she seemed to have passed out, so my master and I went into the cave she had created. 



"...As expected, I'd be reluctant to let this child sleep like this."



The space where she was thought to have been sleeping was just a few large leaves stacked on top of each other. 

When the master saw this, he used earth magic to create a bed, took out a blanket from another dimension, and placed her on it. 



“Master, when you looked at her earlier, you said that you were keeping your spirit, but are you trying to keep your sense of self so that the devil doesn’t take over?”



"Yeah, I think he's still unconscious and fighting a demon in his head. I knew this kid was possessed by a demon when I saw him from a distance, but I didn't expect him to be fighting a demon all by himself. I didn't think so."



In the game, that's certainly not the case, and she would have lost her emotional support and her body would have been taken away by the devil right away. 



"What are you going to do, Master? I came here with the intention of fighting, but if you're enduring the situation, will Master be able to do something about it?"



"...That's right. I guess I'll give it a try."



When Master said that and was about to use magic, she opened her eyes and said, ``What are you trying to do?''

We didn't expect her to wake up so soon, but when we looked at her in surprise, we noticed that her atmosphere had changed from before. 



"You...maybe you're originally a child with another soul inside?"



When her master said that, she looked at him in surprise. 



"How did you know?"



"I noticed it because the nature of the magic power has changed a little. Other than that, you've disguised it well."



“Who are you guys?”



When she said that with a surprised look on her face, she told me about her true identity. 

It seems that her other soul was originally a resident of this world and was sickly. 

She lived close to my house and we were the same age, so I heard that she often came to my room and we used to play together. 

A few years ago, she was unable to overcome her illness and passed away, but as I watched over her, worrying about her as she had no friends other than myself, I realized that she was being possessed by a strange person. I learned. 

And she said that in order to protect her, he too possessed her and was fighting the demon. 



“Why did you go that far?”



"She's my only best friend."



When the other soul-girlfriend said that, the master was impressed and said, ``Friendship is amazing.''

After that, they started discussing the current situation of the demon who was trying to steal her soul. 



"From what I see, the body itself is still in the demon world. I think we can save her by removing the demonic foreign object from her spirit."



“Is that true!?”



"Yeah...I don't know if I'll succeed if I just leave you behind."



"It doesn't matter. I don't mind disappearing as long as she can continue to live her life safely. Besides, I was originally meant to disappear from this world."



When the other soul-girlfriend said that, the master said, ``I understand,'' and immediately got to work. 

Then, the master drew something like a magic circle and instructed her to go to the center of it. 



"I think she'll be hit by some strong magic, but she's safe so there's no need to worry."



"I understand."



And so, the work to extract the demon's magic from her body began. 

Immediately after starting the work, I felt a wave of strong magical power and threw my head back, but I put pressure on my legs to watch the master's work until the end. 

A few minutes into the work, a black object came out of her body, and the black object disappeared. 



"Hmm, now I've removed the demonic foreign substance that remained in her body. Now then, let's summon that demon and seal away its power."



"fart?"



After saying that, the master took out the book that had summoned Fioro before, and this time he knew which demon was the other one, so he quickly turned the page and spoke the spell. 

Then, a tall, lanky man with red hair and red eyes appeared in front of me. 



"Well, Marianna! Why did you call me!?"



"Oh, isn't that strange? You were trying to steal her body, right? Have you forgotten your promise to me?"



"Huh! It can't be helped! I was bored of staying in the demon world all the time! I thought I'd have fun here with all the different races!"



Unlike Fioro, the demon objected, and the master hit the demon's head with a heel drop. 



"If you're so concerned about this world, I'll do what you did with Fioro. Then you won't be bored, right?"



"What! Don't just say that! How long do you think it took to become the highest class in the demon world?"



"I don't know. If power is important, I shouldn't have broken the promise I told Fioro not to possess humans just because it was boring."



After saying that, the master sealed away the demon's power without any questions asked, just like he did with Fioro. 

And the demon whose power was sealed away gradually lost its internal magical power, and its power was sealed away even more than when it was Fioro. 

Afterwards, when she woke up from unconsciousness, her true nature came out and explained the situation. 



"I noticed that she was protecting me. There were times when she moved without me knowing..."



When I told her that her lost friend's child was protecting her, she said so with tears in her eyes. 

Then I asked her why she was so deep in the mountains, and she said that she lived alone in the mountains because she thought it would be a nuisance if she was with her family. 

Now that that problem is gone, should I send it to my family? When I heard that, she made a request, so my master and I decided to send her to her family. 

Comments