I Was Expelled From the Hero’s Party, but Because I Can Create Legendary-Class Items, My Territory Has Become the Strongest. C213
“Alchemy Episode 213: Demon King’s Perspective: Demon King is Surprised by the Alchemist”
"Demon King's Point of View"
"I defended against the Demon King's sword. I've never heard of alchemists fighting!"
"There's no way we can be on par with the Demon King, so why can't we fight!"
The Demon General's daughter is upset because she had a hard time with Franz, and is surprised by the strength that exceeds her expectations.
"Next time I'll attack with my mithril sword."
While defending himself, he came towards me with a mithril sword.
The movements themselves were amateurish, and the swordsmanship was mediocre.
However, the Mithril sword makes up for its mediocre level.
It's a sword with unbelievable abilities.
Franz probably doesn't have any sense of fighting, maybe it's the alchemy he imparted to the mithril sword.
"Nununu! What a strong sword!"
"The attack power of the Mithril sword is the strongest, isn't it?"
The attack with the Mithril sword was powerful.
Although he doesn't have Franz's speed or skill, the impact of the sword is unusually strong.
It was the first time in my long life as a demon lord that I had experienced something like this.
There are legendary holy swords and mythical demonic swords, but I don't think there are any swords like this.
If that's the case, then it might be that they really have the Dryads, Demon Dragons, and Fenrir tribes as residents, which is very persuasive.
However, I am also the Demon King of the Western Continent, Stramabel.
A draw here means a loss.
After that, it was a battle between Franz and the Demon Spirit Dark Sword and Mithril Sword.
A series of cuts and cuts.
It's been a while since I've had a fight like this.
In the first place, there are no adventurers who would cause the Demon King to bleed.
A tremendous sword fight.
No matter what I do, the Mithril sword will protect me.
When the battle had not yet come to an end, a man came.
The man came to me and Franz,
"What's all the fuss about?"
"Master Garter, this person is the Demon King and is said to be the Demon General's daughter. He said he would take Leah away."
“You mean the Demon King?”
"Yes, that's why you fought to protect your master."
This guy was called Master Garter.
Even if it suddenly appears, it's a nuisance.
Right now, Franz and I are in a fierce battle, so please refrain from interfering.
"I don't know about the demon lord. Besides, Tram, Mofurun, and Ria will also be training. Today is special for Ria as well, so get ready quickly."
"I'm Pahuna, the demon general's daughter. Her name is Garter. You don't understand this situation. Right now, the Demon King and the alchemist are fighting. If the Demon King wins, Ria will belong to the demon tribe. Just shut up and watch. Please wait.”
Pahuna was paying attention to Garter.
Because it put a damper on the fight.
Is this also a resident?
There are many different things in this rural village.
"Do what you want, but training is training. Now, training. I'll tell Pahuna, don't interfere with my training. I don't like to interfere."
I retorted to Pahuna.
I don't know if this garter is a fighting type or a farmer.
If it was a farmer, Pahuuna would definitely kill him.
Comments
Post a Comment