I Was Expelled From the Hero’s Party, but Because I Can Create Legendary-Class Items, My Territory Has Become the Strongest. C214
"Alchemy Chapter 214: Demon King's Perspective: Master Garter Comes"
"Demon King's Perspective"
"That's interesting. It's an insult to the demon general girl, Garter-san. Wash your body in the dark shower!!"
Gogogogogogo!
"What, I told you not to get in my way, but you attacked me with dark magic? Did you know that I was a garter and used the magic? I'm going to fight back too!!"
When the dark shower surrounds the person called Garter, it swallows it up and rains down a pitch black shower.
It's over, Garter-kun.
I don't know who it was, but picking a fight with Pahuna was a mistake.
Garter seems to be fighting back too, but what?
Fast! !
Did it disappear from the shower?
Where did it go? It was an invisible movement.
Even with the eyesight of this demon lord, I can't see the movement, where is it going?
"Did he disappear? Where is he? He's not there, he's not there, he's nowhere!!"
"Here it is."
Thud!
“Gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!”
Stupid!
Approach Pahuna in an instant and attack.
Pahuna flew away after being attacked.
It's fast, it's not wasted, and it's an arm that can be defeated in one blow, and it's a powerful user as well.
It's dangerous, the Demon General's daughter is in danger!
"Vivi, Cella, evacuate! Stay away from the garter!!"
"Pahuna!! Ah yes, we're evacuating!!"
"Pahuna flew away with one blow. I'll keep my distance."
"It's already late, isn't it?"
"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
Thud!
Thud!
“Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee up
“Gwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
I told the two of them, but by the time I told them, Garter had attacked.
It's fast and accurate, and it eliminates any signs of movement.
It's shocking that the demon general girl was defeated in such a short amount of time, having been blown away just like Pahuna!
“Garter, I would be in trouble if you attacked me without permission.”
"I hit you because you were annoying and annoying. It's okay."
"No, it's not good though."
Franz is in trouble.
It seems like Franz doesn't have control over the garter, and in fact, it seems like it's out of control.
The only thing I can't keep quiet about is that I won't let the person who caused these three cute people suffer unchecked.
I'll give it back to you several times more.
"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Pahuuna is dangerous, Demon Lord, I'm sorry."
“Demon Lord, I won’t make a fright.”
"Cerula is apparently of no use to you, Demon Lord."
"Okay, okay, I'll finish Garter off. You guys stay where you are, the Demon King will directly hit Garter many times more and make you suffer."
"No matter who makes you suffer, it's the Demon King who suffers!"
Thud!
"What!! It's so fast, it's behind me before I know it!!! Gugyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'''
Garter was behind me.
I was unable to see the instantaneous movement.
Oh my god, the sky is spinning.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Comments
Post a Comment