When I Went to Another World, All the Women I Met Fell in Love With Me and Things Got Out of Hand – A Carefree and Heartwarming Harem of a Man Who Fell in Love With a Death God, as He Pours His Thoughts Into a Sketchbook and Dominates All. C219


Chapter 219: What happens twice happens three times
 

"Don't worry, Fronne. It seems that your master has already helped Kitora and Nadia."



Chloe speaks kindly to Flone to reassure her. 



Chloe, who became Kakeru's follower, is also capable of telepathic conversations and visual sharing. Furthermore, by summoning his followers, he can instantly go to Kakeru. 





"Oh, really? That's good...but why?"



Flowne sheds tears of relief. 



"That's already decided. Because you're my master!"



Flowne looks at the proud Chloe. 







“Well, I think Flone will understand what I mean when she meets her husband.”



“Because it’s you!”

“Because it’s the Lord!”

“As expected of my brother!”



"You guys...you just call each other different names..."



"Senpai... it's seriously crazy... but the shell that hides Flone's breasts is so erotic~"



Mikoto tries to touch the seashell but is rejected. 



"Mikoto-san... you look like an older brother..."

"Mikoto...I know how you feel..."



Arisa and Setsuna take pity on the depressed Mikoto. 





***





Pirate Island



"By the way, Kakeru-sama, which one is Kitora-sama?"



I managed to escape from Nadia's clever trap and called for the sea dragon Seadra. It's just the name, but I personally like it, so please forgive me. 





A Seadra carrying Kitora arrives from the port, but it is still huge. It's about 50 meters long. 





“Nadia!!”

“Kitora-sama!!”



My heart warms as I see the two crying and hugging each other. 



If I made a mistake, I might not have been able to help you. No...I guess this is also a coincidence. I can't believe this is a coincidence. Lately, I've been thinking that it must be a guide from fate. 





``...Master, are you sure you want to return to your original form? ”

"Ah, thank you Seadra."

 

The huge body of the sea dragon gradually shrinks, taking the form of a beautiful woman with sea blue hair and eyes. 



The sea dragon Seadra became a divine beast by becoming a follower. 



"Hmm, Seadra, as expected, it's not good to be completely naked in human form. Wait a moment."



Using a fantasy sketch, create a maid outfit for Seadra and give it to her. It's water resistant, so if it turns into a monster, the clothes can be used as a collar. 



“I don’t mind leaving things as they are, but…”



"No, I don't like it. I don't want others to see Seadra naked."



“Huh! ? Is that so? I don't really understand, but it means I'm important, right? If that's the case, I'll be happy to wear it.''



Seadra happily picks up the maid outfit. 



However, if it's your first time, you probably won't even know how to wear a maid outfit. Okay, I'll help you out with everything! Eh? It's a divine beast, so it's okay?...I see. 



“Ah, um… what is this dark blue cloth?”



"That's a swimsuit, Seadra. I want you to wear it on special occasions."

“And what is a special occasion?”

"Hmm, I'll give you instructions after that."

``I'm sorry, Lord.''



A school swimsuit definitely suits the cool beauty Seadra. However, I would like to avoid being judged as a pervert who makes his summoned beasts wear school swimsuits. 



I guess we'll have to carefully assess the timing. 





"Husband!! We're ready to set sail."



It looks like the delegation's ship is ready. 



"Okay, Isana. I'll go now."



 

It's easy to return. Touch the ship the delegation boarded and activate teleportation. 





"It really is the port of Arcadia..."

"Hahaha! As expected of a hero."

"...There's no point in thinking about it anymore..."



When the royal capital of Arcadia appeared in front of their eyes, the entire delegation was beyond shocked. 





The delegation's ship suddenly appeared in the port, causing an uproar in the port, and the knights, Kyle and others, immediately flew over. 



“Your Excellency, what is this?”

"The whole ship was transported by teleportation. I'm sorry, but we captured a large number of pirates, so I'd like you to make arrangements."



"I-Is it a large amount...about how many people?"

“There are 3,046 people in total.”



"S-sir...I-I understand! I'll make arrangements right away."



Yeah, yeah, Kyle is a capable knight. It's helpful to talk quickly. 





Bringing prisoners from the pirate island. 



It would be troublesome if they got angry, so I used slave contract skills to keep everyone quiet. 



A slave contract requires the person's consent, but when I asked them whether they would rather die or be a slave, everyone happily agreed. 



It was a skill I didn't really want to use, but I guess I can't help it this time. 





"Thank you so much, husband. For helping everyone..."



Isana scratches her head in embarrassment. 



"Don't worry about it. But I'm glad everyone is safe."



"That... it was cool... really."



Isana's bright red color is noticeable even on her tanned skin. 



"So, as promised, I would like to give you the reward..."



Isana looks up and leans in. 



A cheerful face and moist eyes. Her whole body is heating up and I can feel her heart beat faster. 



But――――



"Please wait a moment, I won't allow you to run around."

"Now, Kitora-sama, I'll keep Isana in check, so do it now..."



Isana is captured by the half-mermaids Kitora and Nadia. 



"Wait a minute! I have an appointment first."



Not to be outdone, Isana retorts, but... 





“No, we are the first to make a reservation.”



Before I knew it, Celestina and the others appeared with Flone. 





“Kitora-sama, Nadia!!”

"I'm glad you're safe, Flone!"

“I made you worry, Flone.”



They all watched with tears in their eyes as the three finally reunited. When you look at them like this, they look like three sisters. 







“Kakeru-sama… Thank you for helping Kitora-sama and Nadia!”



Flone, with her fluffy emerald green hair and cute eyes, bowed deeply. 



"That's good, Flone. I'll take back Emerald Lagoon, and I'll definitely help the princess, too, so don't worry."



"...How can I repay this favor? Kakeru-sama, if you'd like, give me my shell..."



It's here...the usual trap. It is often said that what happens twice happens three times. 



However, the Buddha's face can also be seen up to three times. Let's just take it lightly! 



"Senpai! Me too!"

"Kaku...I'm interested too."

“Oumihara-san…”

"Nfufu, Oumi-kun, I'll join in too!"



Mikoto...Setsuna...Aris...Himeka...You guys are the best! 



"Alright, let's all look into Flone's secret together!"



"Huh!? Oh, uh...wait a second..."



"Hmph... Prepare yourself, Fronne. Just leave it to this hero!"

"...I'll take a closer look to see how they're attached..."



“N-noaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!?”





"I'm sorry...Frone. I'll do my best."

"Hehe, Fronne was so excited..."



Kitora and Nadia look far away and keep their distance. 





"...Hey, Arisa... are all people from other worlds like that?"



Liselotte looks stunned. 



"Huh!? I-I don't think that's the case...maybe?"





"Well, I can't get married anymore!!"



"It's okay, Flone, everyone will get married and become a family anyway, so it's safe!"



"Huh!? Well, well, maybe that's fine?"



Flowne ends up saying something like that, but immediately regrets it. 



In the end, all the women ended up staring at me closely. 





“No, someone please help me!?”



But, of course, Fronne didn't have any allies. 

Comments